Sweet victory!!! No ratings yet.

Home Forums Zephyr: Winds of Change Sweet victory!!!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swordai Swordai

Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)
Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)
1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Swordai
    Swordai
    Participant

I just did a solo play against that new warlord i saw from the update… (my second one against him)
      in a 4player battle…

And i defeated him barly… but hes freaking dead xp

WOOT

U never know until u try!

Profile photo of Jon
      Jon
      Keymaster

🙂 awesome, which one? with what abilities/waves?

Profile photo of Swordai
        Swordai
        Participant

Samson

wave unknown odds

abilities:
          corbis cannon
          juke and jab
          and double trouble.

twhere the old warlord cards. i did a copy paste add to tabltop when u gave the picture from samson on KS update

U never know until u try!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.