LF playtesters to help playtest zephyr! No ratings yet.

Home Forums Zephyr: Winds of Change LF playtesters to help playtest zephyr!

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Swordai Swordai 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Swordai
    Swordai
    Participant
    Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)
    Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)

Wazaa,

like the tittle says: i am looking for people to playtest the missions of zephyr on tabletop with me.
      Iv played quitte a few (and misintreperted the warlord waves each time) So i am pretty sure we can rly kill him next time :p
      atm on tabletop whenever i play or wanna start a game i have a few ppl showing up that played it before. but never a full team of 4players… hence this topic.

Because if we can plan a 4player game with ppl who know the game. we will get faster and better input and perhaps can even do a video ^^

Anyone with tabletop is welcome to help and feel free to add me to friend list.

I am mostly home from work on a Monday/Thursday and Tuesday and wendsday evning i should be free as well.
      I live in Belgium however. so for me its now almost midnight

U never know until u try!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.