anti zephyr organisation No ratings yet.

Home (old) Forums Zephyr: Winds of Change Zephyr Expansion Ideas anti zephyr organisation

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jon Jon

1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Swordai
    Swordai
    Participant
    Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)
    Badge icon "Approve (330)" provided by The Noun Project under Creative Commons - Attribution (CC BY 3.0)

I and a couple of my friends like games with one of us being a traitor xp
      Hence i think it be intresting to add an expansion that would resolve around a traitor.
      Basicly deal out loyalty cards at the start of the game. add some cards that are about this expansion.
      Cards that can give away if someone is loyal or not.
      id say cards that can shift loyalty too… but that might make it even more unbalanced.

If a traitor is called out have a death battle with against the traitor. and if defeated u win the game.

And give extra warlord and commanders etc…

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Swordai Swordai.
      • This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Profile photo of Swordai Swordai.

U never know until u try!

Profile photo of Gambit001
      Gambit001
      Participant

While the traitor mechanic works in a lot of games, I have a feeling that the level of cooperation required to succeed in Zephyr coupled with its difficulty would make adding a traitor mechanic impossible without severely changing the game’s mechanics. Is it possible, probably, but I feel the premise of Zephyr is based on cooperation, and I personally, wouldn’t want to add a traitor mechanic myself.

Profile photo of Swordai
        Swordai
        Participant

mmmm u might have a point. Well the traitor mechanic is loved and liked by allot of the friends i do play board games with. But then again other friends of mine dislike it allot and rather not play games where u have that 1 mole messing things up. i myself am wondering how it would be if the playable ships face off against each other xp

Gambit001
          Participant

Now that does bring up an interesting point… Actually, I may have an idea… What about a whole mission that is a tournament or ends in one, or the middle is one where the enemy makes you fight each other before you go after him?! Since missions are basically gameplay modes, any of these could likely work.

Gambit001
            Participant

I think I’ll post that in the missions lol

Profile photo of Swordai
              Swordai
              Participant

that does seem and sound like something that could work. id love a tournement where u face of vs ur friends. It would be funner then a traitor system.
                Sweet, i am hoping for more to join these forums the next few weeks. Cause many people can bring forth amazing discusions and come to find fun things like this. ty gambit

Profile photo of Swordai
                Swordai
                Participant

jupjup do so

Profile photo of Jon
                  Jon
                  Keymaster

It would make it difficult to succeed a typical mission. However this mission may be about routing out the traitor. Maybe the other roles have separate win conditions similar to dead of winter to cause all player to pull the mission in different directions. I may work.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.